Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cold In mumbai

Mumbai had Cold weather from last two weeks. People say that this is height of cold in lots of year. I heard on radio that in 1963 the cold was on its lowest that was 7 °C.
Its feeling good though. As we never used to have cold in mumbai in lots of years people have started buying sweaters and shawls. I daily take my sweater with me to the office but still havent wear it. I take sweater with me keeping in mind that if I felt much cold then I will wear it. But I reach office daily carrying sweater on my shoulders and not weating it. I leave home early in the morning (around 7 am) then also I haven't feel necessity to wear the sweater yet. I only wear a cap, I think only my head is more sensitive to the cold :) So the sweater goes daily from my home and hangs on my office chair. Then again goes to home and hangs their. :)
Last week when I had visited my home town it was more colder than mumbai. My home town had temperature of 8 °C when I was there.
Now at this point I am thinking why I am writing this all stuff ??? who is going to read it ??? I think I am writing this to spill some thoughts of mind in the digital world :-) ??? Do I care about who reads it ?? I dont think think some one will read my blog. Atleast till I dont become a millionior in one night. So in the rearest possibility of some one reading this leave a comment that you have read this stuff.

No comments: