Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cold in Mumbai -2

Today the cold seems little bit more. Today I had wear my sweater. There was chilli wind in the Train. So I did put sweater for the first time. Biggest problem in the morning is of BATH. My portable cylinder is not re-filled from lots of days. On weekends the stock of the cylinder in all the shops is empty. In weekdays I dont come back from office before the shop closes. So early in the morning I have to Bath with the COLD water .... hu hu hu, just thinking of that cold water gives me chils. Just thinking of this situation in the morning I remember the saying that Money Cant Buy you Everything. Thats right money couldnt buy me the time to go and refill the cylinder. Every morning when I go to bath I have to collect corouge to pour COLD water on myself. Some time I am just sitting there in bathroom for 5 minuts fighting with mind to pour some that cold water on myself. Always the first thought comes in to my mind is Skipping the BATH. I always think I should Dry Clean myself ;-) . 
But not  taking  a Bath also dont feels good, so after some time fighting to collect corrage pour water I complete my Bath. 
So morning bath is  the only thing I dont enjoy in this cold weather.

No comments: